lnsurance case study:
Mr Jim Smith, who was a business consultant by profession, lives in Enfield, North London. He bought his first car Volvo S80 and was offered insurance deal on purchase. He turned down the offer and wanted to do it by him self in looking for a reputable auto insurance agent that he wants to partner with so that he can get proper guideline not only on insuring his car but also solution on getting cheapest car insurance as well as been able to offer effective and efficient solution in case he encounter any problem on auto insurance while using his vehicle.
He contacted friends and business associates to know about the quality of services they received from their auto insurance agent and how they feel about their relationship with them. He founds out many people he contacted have switched car insurance agents more than twice due to the following reasons:
– Most agents only cares of just generating leads to auto insurance company and do not bother to take care of their clients.
– They do not shop around enough to compare various quotes to give their clients minimum car insurance quotes that are desirable to the wish of their clients.
– They do not ask car insurer questions on what they particularly need in insurance.
– Most car insurance agents can’t even give them proper advice when ever they are involved in car accident and most often many work against car owners in not getting full settlement done on time.
– Some of the agents don’t even know car insurance process as they are mainly concern in getting paid from car insurance company who they work for.
– There are also agents who are not registered and mainly concentrate on reaping people off.
Solution to this insurance case study:
Mr Smith looked for books on car insurance in the markets and internet, he was not satisfy with what he saw and he searched for car insurance tutors in the internet that how he contacted me. He sent me a private email on what and how to go about his problem and I handed him those tips you have read about choosing the right car insurance agent. That’s is the tips he used to find a good car insurance agent residing in Ponders End in Enfield after moving from one office to another.
He first did a research of the agent, check if he is registered as well as contacting the insurance body to know if they have been any compliant about the broker before going to meet him in office. On reaching the office, he did exactly what you have read in this section and have been with the same broker for four years now.